The Most Romantic Quotes for Your Girlfriend

#12 Accept My Invitation, Please
It's one of the most romantic things to say when you want to invite your girlfriend to live together with you. She will surely like these words.

#11 All You Need Is Love. True Love
She loves you though you're aren't perfect (well, who is?). She has found the magic in you, and she's truly into you. Tell her that you feel it.
#10 I'll Do Anything to Make You Smile
This is one of the most pleasant things for any girl. Say something like this, and you'll see happy sparkles dancing in her eyes. 

#9 If Only You Knew How Much You Mean to Me
Don't be afraid to open about your feelings to her. She will see that you really appreciate her and will become even more tender to you.
#8 My Heart Is Totally Yours
"Take my hand, take my whole life too." Do you know how women reacted to this song in the times of Elvis? Romantic words have special power over girls, so be very careful.
#7 You Showed Me the Meaning of Love
If these words are sincere, there's no doubt that they will melt your girlfriend's heart. Tell her about the special sense that she has brought to your life.
#6 My Love for You Is Forever
If you sing "will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?" to your girlfriend, be sure that she will like this song.
#5 I've Been Keeping a Place for You in My Life
These are nice words to say when your relationship just begins, aren't they? This seems to be a creative way to ask a girl out for the first time.
#4 I Surrender to You, My Love

If you say this, it won't mean that you are a slave of your woman, in a good way. It will show that you respect her and truly appreciate.
#3 You Are the One
These words will show your girlfriend that you are serious. She will feel your confidence, and she'll understand that you don't want to let her go. Ever.
#2 Is There Anyone Who Doesn't Like Music?
Just tell your girlfriend that she is like a song to you, and you'll be surprised by her reaction. These words are terrifically romantic!
#1 You Make Me a Better Man
She would be happy to find out that she's changing you and you like the way she's doing it. This will be a sign that everything is great.

,